Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Waiting, endless waiting

So I've been sitting here ALL DAY now, on my laptop, waiting for a miracle to happen.

My contract "ended" which triggered Oracle to expire my account, which in turn caused me not to be able to log onto my work computer, or access email from anywhere.

If you think this sounds bad, just think about how it felt yesterday when I was sitting here WITHOUT my laptop, just SITTING all day.

I'm so brain dead I really don't have much to say. I just wish they'd figure out whatever bug this is that makes me invisible in the system.

I would go home but then I wouldn't get paid. BLAH, going out drinking on a Monday night, even if it's St. Patty's Day, was not the brightest idea. I wouldn't say I'm hung over, but just feel so out of it right now, haha.

Hopefully I'll report tomorrow with better news.

No comments: